background

Friday, April 25, 2008

Grandpa's visit

My dad got to come for the first visit!! We had a great time. Most of our time was spent trading off nap times, but lots of snuggles were had. Dad helped us figure out what in the world to do with a newborn. Rusty and I are still trying to figure out this whole parenting thing. Here are some pictures of Dad and Andrew. I promise Dad didn't sleep the whole time... just whenever he could. Mom gets here today so I'll post with her pictures soon. How cute is my boy?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma's here and I can say in all honesty, Andrew is the most beautiful boy I've ever met. Jessica and he were waiting for me as I exited the plane. What a joy to snuggle with him while Jessie dragged my luggage to the car. Can't believe Alan J got to meet Andrew before me. Last night when he arrived home, Grandpa made sure I was fully briefed on the do's and dont's of Andrew care! This is going to be an amazing couple of weeks.
Sandi (Grandma)

tenjuices said...

Rusty and I slept on a bed about that big together. Of course he didn't hold me like that but anyways...