background

Friday, May 4, 2012

Meanest Mom in the World

I. Love. Cry face pictures. I have always been a fan of the baby pictures that aren't so posed and perfect, because life is far from posed and perfect. For example... this one of Judah.


I mean seriously... I love this.

And then this one from when Andrew was itty bitty.


Well, it's been a long time since I stuck a camera in the face of a crying child, but today Andrew was throwing a HUGE fit, with major crocodile tears. He was enjoying watching himself in the mirror while he cried, so I figured some pictures would be appropriate. If you can spur on your own sadness with a bit of narcissism, then I'm not going to feel bad documenting the moment. 



I know. I'm the meanest mom in the world.  I'm okay with that, because these are gems.

To make up for all the horribleness here are some happy face pictures taken just a few minutes later. So rest assured, Andrew recovered.








See?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crocodile tears or not that little face melts me and I'd give in! I love your stories, it helps me share your life! Also, it makes me remember how fun yet challenging the daily grind of parenting is! You are doing a great job. Keep smiling, loving and facing the challenges with a sense of humor. Thanks for the blog.
Love, Mom