background

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You are my Sunshine

These boys of mine sure light up my life. They are so funny. I spend so much of my day laughing with them. Andrew has learned that he can change the lyrics to songs, but sing the notes the same, and he finds himself to be quite hilarious. We sing, "Peanut, peanut butter, and jelly" And he has substituted chocolate for the word jelly, and then he dies laughing. Ridiculous. Judah, doing his own thing most of the time, makes us laugh with his oblivious nature. He's a boy who's just going to make up his own mind about just about everything. Lord help us. They both appreciate hugs and kisses, and give them away generously. I just can't stand the love that I feel for them. 

We recently bought Andrew some superhero undies, and when we saw matching shirts Rusty insisted on buying those too! (Seriously! It was Rusty!) Here's a little too much information, but it's funny, so I'll share anyway. Andrew was so excited that we matched that he asked, "Mommy! Where are your superman undies!! You need superman undies too!" Lovely. We were superheros together all day yesterday. It was very fun to be a "good guy" with my biggest little.




The chess master classes are continuing and I have surrendered myself to the idea that Andrew will in fact be smarter than the rest of us.


Judah is exceptionally coordinated. In a matter of seconds he learned how to ride a scooter that Andrew couldn't figure out at all. Andrew has book smarts, but Judah has him beat with physical coordination. Athletic scholarship, here comes Judah!


He'll smile when he wants to.



1 comment:

raphaelle said...

Lookin good Jess!