background

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crazy May

This month has gone FLYING by. It's incredible how busy we've been around here. I don't have too much commentary about these things, but here's the amazing chaos that has had us spinning!

My sweet little Andrew man went to Rusty's last Hebrew Poetry class. He packed his bag with coloring books and quiet snacks and was just perfect. A friend texted me from class saying, "He's waving at me right now, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen." Yep. That's my boy!




Wednesday Night of Fun! We started a tradition this semester where Rusty "cooked" dinner for us and we did fun stuff. This last week we played ping pong, had pizza and salad, and a generally wild time with our friend Brighton.



 Naturally, Judah whacked his head into something at some point, and required snuggles.



Lookin' good, B.


My mom came to stay with us for Rusty's graduation, and to keep the kids while me and the man went to the beach for FOUR WHOLE DAYS! It was incredible.


I didn't post these two pictures before, but they kill me. For this one, Andrew is banging on the door mouthing, "Judah's eating all the bananas!" I went in to find that Judah was under a blanket, on the couch, with an entire bunch of bananas. What a sneak.


I love my heels.


BEACH FUN! Oh the ice machine v. the cooler. Our men figured it out and made a ramp with their big strong arms. Thanks, Rusty and Joe... our beverages were icy cold all day long.





Me and my girl!


They fished, dodged a creeper, and looked smokin' hot. Job well done.



We lounged on our towels... like champions might I add.




YEOUCH! This is my back after the first day. Dumb fair skinned girl.


Look at this beach! We walked a bit from the hotel and had the place to ourselves for hours.




Grandma went home today. :( Andrew, her biggest fan, was a little sad.


There we go! We're caught up. Life isn't slowing down for the next couple weeks for us. 
Hugs and love from the Toungets!

No comments: