background

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sleeping

Here's are some pictures to lighten the mood. I promise this isn't going to become a blog about my political rantings.

This is my collection of all the people who like to sleep with Andrew. I think it's funny that everyone ends up napping with him.



This is my furry daddy! He did a lot of sleeping with him, Dad was here during the roughest week of Andrew's life so far. What a HUGE help he was.


This was the first nap with a grandma. He has snuggled with all of them since then though!!


This didn't look like a good idea to me either. But Andrew sure loves his daddy.


One of Andrew's Uncle Jakes. So stinking cute.


Aunt Angela and Uncle Jake. What a funny group. I can't wait until they've got one of their own to snuggle.


Dennis selflessly offered to nap with Andrew after dinner one night. I love it


After a long long trip, my boys slept almost this whole flight.

We love all of you very very much. I know I didn't get everyone's naps caught on film... Laura and Keith talked to Andrew about animals while they were here and let me sleep in, Mamaw wouldn't DARE take a nap because she wanted to be awake for every moment her sweet great grandson was in her presence, I take naps with him often but it's hard to take a picture of yourself while you're sleeping!!
Anyway, we love you love you love you.

No comments: