background

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why I don't update the blog

Andrew is ALWAYS moving. I tell you what, I have a ton more respect for photographers who capture pretty moments with kids this age. I can't get
Andrew to hold still long enough to take a picture to SAVE MY LIFE! I don't think they make cameras with shutter speeds fast enough. They don't exist. I thought that if I just said all this that you guys would call me a liar. So here's some proof. I am trying to get pictures of him for you guys... he's just such a little BOY. Enjoy. The ones of him with that fuzzy brown circle are taken by Rusty. They were playing with a baseball. The ones with the fuzzy black mess were taken by me. I was trying to capture the ridiculous cuteness that is Andrew dragging around this black bear that my mom bought him.










So let's have a vote. Does it look like he's moving at the speed of sound? or does it look like my house is haunted by a blue eyed ghost?

1 comment:

Meg said...

ha,ha, I remember those days! And now its hard to take a pic because Karis is always running to "see" the picture before I even take it! I have so many pics of her hand on the lens :)