background

Monday, December 7, 2009

Grandpa's here!!

BAA PAA!! That's what Andrew calls out every time he sees my dad. SO CUTE.

Here are a few pictures from the last week.



We had a really nice warm sunny day this week, I'm afraid it may have been our last for a while.


I could eat him.


Andrew was taking a bath while Rusty was shaving. I came in to find Andrew looking like this. Is it the cutest thing you've ever seen.


My boys!


Wide open. I am hoping that his eyes will turn green like mine, since Andrew's are exactly the color of Rusty's.


My little squish face.


GRANDPA!! Andrew's been really surprisingly gentle with Judah, he's very sweet.


Jeff and Joanne had us over for their family Christmas decoration night. We had a great time watching the chaos. Here's Joanne taking a break to hold Judah.


This is Jeff Taylor playing the baby hog. It was really sweet to see him snuggle with Judah.

2 comments:

sulfababy said...

What a beautiful family! :)

G said...

Rusty and Jessica, you two have a beautiful family!Your boys are very handsome, in deed! Holiday Blessings and much love!