background

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mom's visit

I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to from mom's visit.  But the ones that I did get, I LOVE!  how cute is my family?  Judah is a GIANT!  Andrew is trouble as always, but with a cute short haircut from Grandma.  Mom goes home in the morning and we are very sad.  She's been here for the last two weeks and I hate to see her go.  We've had a good visit, and she was more help than I deserve.  The whole house got a big fat cold, so we've been pretty much stuck in the house for a few days.  Anyway, enjoy the pics of my boys and my mama.

















2 comments:

Stephanie said...

HANDSOME BOY! He's so cute. He doesn't look like Andrew.... does he look like your baby pics?

Your mom is gorgeous. Always.

Unknown said...

Jessica, thanks for the pics. Those boys are so handsome!! Looking at you is like turning the page back for me because you are a copy of me!! Love ya, Aunt Crystal:)