background

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My White Trash Baby



Rusty, Andrew, and I went to Starbucks this afternoon because the weather was GORGEOUS. So, we sat outside while Rusty read for school and I read for fun. Andrew was hot so he was just in his diaper (we know it's ghetto). I thought he looked adorable so I snapped a few photos.





I know Rusty looks mad, but I actually really really like this picture. He couldn't hold it for long though and he cracked a smile.





These pictures just show how quickly my baby can go from one emotion to another. I love it. He's just like his daddy. (hahaha) I can't believe the chins he's acquiring.





I can't get enough of seeing my hubby with my boy. I am so incredibly lucky to have a husband who's so involved in the parenting of our child. I couldn't do it without him.






This picture is after we got home. Rusty headed straight to work from Starbucks so I had to carry everything in myself. Sometimes I use the carseat to help me with the load of stuff. Andrew fell asleep on the way from the car to the house and I didn't want to wake him up, so he held these books on his lap for about 30 minutes. Am I a bad mother?

1 comment:

Nicole McCurdy said...

He has to be introduced to the Bible sometime. Your just getting him into the habit of having it with him at all times.

It's it funny how much more you can grow in love with your husband after having children. I see Michael with the girls and my heart just melts. I fall more in love with him each time.