background

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

summer heat cuteness

My husband doesn't believe in air conditioning... or he believes strongly in the ridiculousness of our electric bill. I'm not sure which. But, either way we are HOT here in the house, especially when nursing. So, I strip the kid down to his skivvies so we can both be cooler. Lately, he's been a bit fussy so I've let him snuggle more. Here are some pictures during our snuggle time, and after he fell asleep on me. I think it's funny how he can sleep in such seemingly uncomfortable positions. Check out how long he's getting. He can wrap most of the way around me now.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica Lane, thank you for putting these beautiful pix on this site. He is soooooo adorable. I chuckle every time i see his "chins" He had a much fuller face than when I was there. I can not wait to see you, Rusty and Andrew in August. I sure love you guys. Squeezes all around. - Mom