background

Monday, June 30, 2008

Videos

These might bore you to tears... but they make me laugh, smile, or cry, depending on the day. Let me know what you think. Some are old, but I just figured out how to upload videos.


This is Andrew AT EIGHT WEEKS smiling.


This is with Angela. By the way, he only plays this game with her. He looks at me and Rusty like idiots when we try it. I know the lighting is bad, sorry.


Watch his mouth. He is dreaming of nursing.


This one might seem like a waste, but just be patient for the sweetest smile ever. It is the only smile we've gotten while playing Angela's game.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Your videos are very cute, Asa, my twenty month old, really enjoyed watching them as well. I see the youtube suggestion worked. I had tried uploading through blogger about five times with no luck.

Andrew is very cute and you will savor these videos for years to come. I wish I had more of Asa but didn't have a digital anything when he was first born. I have lots of Eli's first moments though and I love it.