background

Friday, June 27, 2008

10 weeks old!

These are some pictures from this last week. The one with the outfit that says, "Just plain cute" is not only right on the money, but was a gift from Rusty's friend from high school, David. Well, probably from his wife, Emily! The one with the other baby is Andrew's friend Vaden. Melissa, his mother, and I were preganant together. Vaden is 3 1/2 weeks older than Andrew. It is so fun to see them right next to each other. The other two are just funny smiles. What a FATTY!! Check out that double chin. Just so you know, that's his daddy's fault. Rusty was, hands down, the fattest baby I've ever seen. His double chin had double chins. If you don't believe me, ask to see his picture next time you're at our house.



4 comments:

Meg said...

Ha, I do love the double chin! Definitely a cutie!
Meagan D

Anonymous said...

Chins and more chins! My grandboy is too cute!

Rusty, I love the one of Andrew and you together. It's now my screen saver!

Grandma in SA

Anonymous said...

JESSICA!!!RUSTY!!!How are you guys?Its been sooo long!I have been looking for you guys for a while.I finally tracked you guys down. It's Linda by the way.How are things going?How is life?Hope all is good and hope to hear from you soon. You can hit me up at phoenixinkenya@yahoo.com
Peace,
Linda

The M Family said...

love the double chin! it makes for more chin to kiss! ;)
jenn