background

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Andrew's Smile





All week Andrew has been smiling these HUGE adorable smiles. I keep trying to upload a video of him babbeling and smiling but I can't figure it out... so you'll have to just deal with still shots for now. My sister Angela and brother-in-law Jake are here right now. They seem to get along with Andrew pretty well. They are pros at getting him to smile. It sure has made that midnight feeding a lot more bearable when I'm greeted with a big fat smile.

3 comments:

Christy said...

A beautiful smile erases so much. It takes away so much of the stress of raising such precious little babies.

I have load my videos onto youtube then paste them into my blog. The blogger video uplink only gave me the dreaded red x. Just a suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Jessie! Andrew's little face is beautiful, his smile just makes me laugh! Oh I can't wait to squeeze some smiles out of him in August! (Mom)

Anonymous said...

I keep looking at Andrew's beautiful smile - I just want to bite him!! Grandma