background

Friday, June 20, 2008

Aunt Sandy & Joyce

These are my aunts, Sandy and Joyce. They came the first weekend Angela and Jake were in town for a visit. We grilled burgers and dogs and hung out all day long. We couldn't figure out the proper titles for everybody though. If they're my aunts, then they are Andrew's great aunts... but what is Andrew's title to them? Great nephew? Grand nephew? Or just simply "my neice's son who's the cutest sweetest little boy on the planet"? Any ideas?


Sandy's a natural! She came right in, grabbed him out of the crib, and loved him right back to sleep!


This picture makes me laugh... but I promise Andrew wasn't scared of Joyce... he was just being a baby.


See? They got along famously.


This is the sweet little jumper they brought for him. How cute are those frogs?

1 comment:

Christy said...

Technically he is a great-nephew but I think I like "my neice's son who's the cutest sweetest little boy on the planet." I would think that is the most appropriate title. The little frog outfit is adorable.