background

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random pictures


Andrew has gotten pretty mobile. He's not crawling yet, but he scoots backwards. We put him in the middle of the livingroom floor and he backed himself under the table and then got upset about it. Very funny.


Rusty's making Andrew into a soccer star already. He tosses this ball at his feet over and over and over again. This is a picture that I LOVE!! Rusty took this picture while he was playing with our boy while I was at work.


Tracy was wearing a shirt from high school at our 80's party! He also had a mullet wig that I wish I had a picture of. I thought it was cute that Andrew and Tracy were just staring at each other.



this was our haloween getup. Rusty and I were at an 80's class reunion murder mystery party. Our characters were rock and roll stars! My character was treated terribly by all her classmates and came to the reunion to rub her success in their face. It was very very fun. Andrew was obviously an 80's pumpkin.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

don't worry- Taylor has a Canadian tuxedo like Rusty is wearing and my man wears it like normal clothes. yup. I got myself a special guy.

Laura said...

Oh I love our new little soccer player! The picture is adorable. Our little man is getting so big and chubby little cheeks, I love it, I just want to kiss and squeez him.

Love you Andrew,

Grandma

Unknown said...

Hey hope things are going well. We finally got some pics up!

Anonymous said...

lol at the backward scoot. Babies are so entertaining. Can't wait to squeeze our little grandboy.

Mom