background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas Finished

Here are the rest of the Christmas pictures. Grandma Tounget sent a box SO BIG that you could barely see Andrew over it. I love this picture, and Andrew LOVES his toolbench that she bought. One of the songs on it makes me want to tear my hair out, but andrew can't get enough of it. haha. Laura has decided that it's up to Grandmas to buy the noisemakers!! Thanks Laura, we love you very much. The other presents that he's opening is from some of Rusty's regulars from Chili's. Crazy right? They are so sweet, and we can't wait to put Andrew in the ADORABLE little sweater vest that they got him. The one with my mom is just too cute. I don't know how it didn't make it into the other post. Mom rocked Andrew to sleep more in the two weeks we were there than I have since he was born. She's a sucker for snuggles.









No comments: