background

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tousnykai McChristmas

Tounget, Snyder, Kaiser, McBeth Christmas!
We were all in San Antonio for the last two weeks visiting. Rusty and I had such a great time watching everyone love on our boy. Or as Audine would say, "Mashing on him". (I know, Texans are crazy) I have some more Christmas pictures from other family's presents that I'll add over the next couple of days. For now you'll just have to be satisfied with this bunch! :)


This is my beautiful sister, Angela. Andrew was watching the pups run around the back yard. He LOVES those dogs, and one of them really loves him too!


That rolling Moose he's chewing on is the same toy that me and Angela chewed on when we were his age.


Jake and Andrew, screaming at each other. Very cute.


This is the dog that LOVES andrew. Tina was so funny. She would come close to Andrew, lay down, roll onto her back, then get as close as she could to lick him. Here's an action shot.


Best Friends. Andrew needs a dog.


I promise he liked this. It's one of his new favorite things to throw himself upside-down in your arms. It may be the cause of our first ER visit. I'll keep you posted.


Jake and Andrew sing songs together. It's not pretty, but it's adorable nonetheless.


That's right, we're eating icecream... outside. It's January and we were outside eating frozen goodness. Man I love Texas. Sorry Mom that I chose the one with your eyes closed. It's dang hard to get a picture of five people all looking normal.


Or just two people I guess. HAHA


Andrew could live in the Ergo.


Last day with Aunt Della and Uncle Jake.


My mom and her grandboy. She couldn't love him more if she tried


this is Rusty's uncle Dennis. This is the first picture of him awake on this blog! Dennis, Audine, and Roy made their way to SA for a couple of days to see us. THANK YOU GUYS!! WE love you very much.


Uncle Roy and my boy.


This is Audine. I promise her mashing left no permanant damage!!


Here are the men-folk looking over the map.


Rusty got up to go to the bathroom, so Andrew stole his seat. What a big boy I have. If Delta wasn't so desperate to overbook their flights, we may have left him like this the whole time!

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year everybody.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics. So glad you're back.
love,karla

Unknown said...

Oh, WOW!! That hair is ADORABLE!! I had no idea his hair had gotten so long!

It looks like you all had a blast together. And for the record, your mom is one hot grandma! :)

Stephanie said...

HE HAS SO MUCH HAIR! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!! And what a big boy! He looks so old, sitting in that airplane seat!

Sorry I didn't get to see you guys while y'all were in Texas. Looks like you had a great time. :)

Justin and Gi said...

Looks like fun! I am so glad you got to see your family over the holidays, but welcome back clothing swapper!
Gi

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Don't know if you remember me but we met in Kenya, briefly.I was friends with Rusty. My name is Linda. I would love to get back in contact with him.He can email me at phoenixinkenya@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Linda