background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

I know this is a little late, but happy Mother's day everybody. For those of you who don't have your babies, and aren't officially Mothers, I want to say Happy Mother's Day to you too. I think that being a mom has a lot more to it that just having a child. There are moms that never bear children, but they adopt. There are mothers that have children and lose them. There are mothers that have babies and then give them up for adoption. And finally, I think there are mothers that never get to adopt or bear children, but they are mothers in their hearts. They just don't have a baby yet. I love you all. Here are a few pictures from our weekend. My mom sent me the cake!! Isn't is wonderful? It was so huge that we froze half of it, and took several peices to neighbors. Thank you mom! It was delicious. Enjoy the pictures, friends!




2 comments:

Karla said...

How thoughtful of your sweet mom. Very nice!

Stephanie said...

your baby is CUTE! Look at that big boy on a trike....