background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sharing

Andrew has learned lots of new stuff this month. He's learned how to throw a big fat tantrum, he's learned how to take several steps without support, he's learned that when we pull out his stroller that we're going for a walk, and he's learned that he'll have to start sharing his bedroom in december.



YIKES!! That's right, we're pregnant again. I am only about 8 weeks along, and my first doctor's appointment is tomorrow morning. For my dear friends who are struggling with getting pregnant, I know the mixed emotions this kind of news can bring. I love you and I want to remind you that you are free to express honest feelings with me.

I will keep you guys updated with ultrasounds and belly pictures. The fight for names has begun... any ideas?

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! Matt and I are SO happy for yall!! We miss you guys and always love looking at Andrew's pictures!! So sweet!

The M Family said...

congratulations! i'll have to "share" the news with nick!

Nicole McCurdy said...

Congratulations!!!!

Encouraging quotes:
The doctor told me that it is easier to get pregnant the more you have.

As you can see we didn't have anymore problems.

Brett and Leslee said...

Ahhhhh! How wonderful! What a blessing from the Lord. I will be praying for you both and please know your encouraging advice has helped Brett and I in great ways. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Sarah said...

YAY! Jessica! Wes is going to be a big brother too. On Thanksgiving Day!!!