background

Friday, October 23, 2009

Punkin' Patch

We went to a local farm today to pick a pumpkin. Me and Andrew, Joanne, Heather, and Davison, had a grand ol' time. It's a cute little farm that grows pumpkins, strawberries, and blueberries. Depending on the season you can go pick your own stuff. It's really a cool place. We discovered however that the pumpkin patch is pretty hard for the little boys to get around. All the vines kept making them trip. The strawberry mounds are quite a bit easier to get around. Notice the amazingly cute sweater that Andrew is wearing. It's my favorite cold weather item. We have my mother to thank for all his stylish winter clothes. Quite literally everything in his closet is Davison's hand-me-downs or from my mom!! Thanks y'all. The belly picture is embarrassingly enough, only the second one I've taken this go round. oops. I'm 32 weeks on Sunday. 8 weeks to go. (hopefully just 6)




He's saying bye bye, I don't know why.



This is the Andrew sized pumpkin that he carried around all morning.



Almost 32 weeks!!!



Heather and Davison emerging from the Hay House



Andrew making his way out of the Hay House. This was the only entrance, we were really glad they came out without help. I would have had an interesting time going in and out. Would have made for a fun picture though, I'm sure.



He's saying "bye byeeeeeeeeee" to Joanne



I wish I could edit photos to make this one not so bright and washed out. Any tips?



Wagon time!



Heather had a cowboy hat too. The Taylors always match.

No comments: