background

Monday, February 15, 2010

Busy Month

This last month we have moved, had a toilet replaced, attended a Valentine's LOVE breakfast party, moved Andrew into a big boy bed, moved Judah into Andrew's room, celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary, and not killed each other!!  It's been a good month.  Here are some photos to document it all.


Rusty took me dancing!  So fun.  It's what we did the first night that we met.



My first attempt at whole grain scones.  YAY.  I took these to the breakfast party



First time in the bumbo seat



the way we spend most of the days



my snugglebug









yes, there was a toilet in our front yard

2 comments:

Melissa Pearce said...

where did you go dancing? I love how Rusty looks shocked that you'd kiss him on the john!

Karla said...

love all the pics. The scones look yummuy! You look so cute w/that outfit.