background

Monday, March 22, 2010

??

These are a whole ton of pictures that I've been wanting to get up.  Blogger has not been kind to me as of late.  I keep trying to upload these pictures and it keeps turning me down.  So the result is a whole lot of pictures in weird order and with no explanation!  We had some visitors, Rusty's dad Keith, Rusty's mom Vickie, we went to eat out with some of our very best friends Jeff, Joanne, Dennis, and Sally.  So if you don't recognize someone it's one of them.  Our neighbors and wonderful friends, Luke and Patty, had their baby, Anna Kate.  Their family was in and we got to spend some sweet time with them as well.  The first picture is of Cooper.  He belongs to Patty's sister Sarah.  Anyway, enjoy the pictures.  Thanks for putting up with the randomness of this post.

My favorite picture!  We love you Uncle Dennis.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love the one of Grandpa Keith with the two boy's. Andrew is looking at him like "what the heck are you doing" LOL...so cute

Angela said...

I love all these pictures! You are so good to document life this way. I am trying to do better about this. I think I get so wrapped in our business of photography that I sometimes forget to apply it to my OWN family.

See you soon!