background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August on Time

Here's to being on top of things! August has been c.r.a.z.y. Rusty and I got to take our first real break from the chillins. My parents came in and kept the boys for four whole days. It was magical. I felt like we were dating again, except that we got to sleep in the same bed. *score* The boys loved having the g-parents here, and actually cried when my mom told them that we were coming home, because they knew that meant the fun adults would leave soon.

Rusty and I went to a crazy bed and breakfast. Literally crazy because the owner should be committed. Do not go to the Inn of the Patriots, unless you have a fascination with how Mental Illness works in a person running a business. In spite of that, we had a fantastic time just being together. I feel like maybe I've developed a slight case of tourette syndrome though, on occasion I felt like I needed to hush a non-existent child. odd.

Mid august was the start of yet another semester for Rusty, and he started his 15 hours of graduate level classes. *what are we thinking?* I actually look forward to the semester starting because even though it's chaotic, it's predictable chaos. I work better under predictable stress. We have all started our fall supplements of probiotics, vitamins, and cod liver oil. We're NOT getting sick this semester.

August is wrapping up and so far we're doing okay! Rusty has survived his first week of classes, I haven't killed the boys, and I've gotten started on a routine with a chiropractor that I am hopeful is going to fix my back right up. Fingers crossed for September success.
















1 comment:

raphaelle said...

Love the pics!! Good luck with September...