background

Monday, February 13, 2012

Poor poor Rusty

I like to look up what the traditional gift ideas are for anniversaries, so here we go. For the seventh anniversary the traditional gift suggestion is wool/copper. The modern suggestion is a desk set! What on earth?? I love this stuff. It makes no sense whatsoever. I'm just holding out for the tenth where the suggestions are Tin/Aluminum and diamonds, I expect a crushed Coke can and a big fat diamond key-chain so we look aloof and spoiled. But this year I suppose a handful of pennies and a paperweight can bring an equal amount of joy and nostalgia. Happy Seven years, Babe!

Romantic, no?

***If you've never heard the seemingly fictional tale of how we met, dated, were engaged, married, and married again... Click Here!! ***

No comments: