background

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just the Norm

These boys could not be more different, but they love each other. (yeah sure, this picture was taken moments before the hug turned into a headlock/wrestling match... but the moment was sweet.)


Judah mastered the ability to put on his own shoes. Ok, maybe mastery is yet to be reached, but this made my day.


That's right.




This is what we do...

while Rusty and Andrew play chess on the computer.

The Smarties.


The Rascals.


I don't know.


I may relate more to Judah, but this kid is the greatest too. I am beyond blessed by the two boys God has given me. They're cuter, smarter, funnier, more athletic, and better than me in every way, and I have NO idea where in our gene pool they found their awesomeness.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty sure the gene pool is found!! Hello awesome Aunt LaLa =)

Laura said...

They are as precious as can be and those smiles are to melt for. Lot's of hugs and kisses go out to them.

love grandma

Anonymous said...

Gene pool? Give me an S, S.....You gotta fish outside your local pool I'm thinkin'!

love grandma (san antonio)