background

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

General Awesomeness

We've got it pretty good, here in sunny North Carolina, as of late! The weather has been BEYOND perfect. I have accomplished next to nothing as far as housework, or anything considered productive, is concerned, but we just can't stay inside. This is the beauty of being that stay at home mom I'm so unqualified to be! Here are some of the things I'm thankful for:

We ate strawberry shortcake for lunch, on the porch.



We caught baby bunnies that I got to hold and snuggle with the boys, for a bit.


I threw a birthday party for my very bestest, Anita.




Rusty has been out of school and readily available to play baseball in the yard, attempt handstands with the neighbors, and pretty much be at my beck-and-call! (no, I'm not high maintenance)





My hair is getting long and I get to style it just like I've been taught by Kate from www.thesmallthingsblog.com


We made a trip to the lake, where I had, handsallthewaydown, the cutest kids.







*and husband*

*and pet...*


 It's not too shabby around here, I'll tell you that! I do wish that I had pictures of all the neighborhood awesomeness that happens here on a daily basis. Lately we've all been attempting the gymnastic moves that are long forgotten. Me and my friend Kimmie did backbends, Rusty and Samuel did handstands, all the kids learned how to skip in a GIANT mob scene worthy of YouTube fame... I'm blessed. More than I can describe.


No comments: