background

Saturday, July 7, 2012

In the Hood

Judah and Andrew have made some friends that I just love. Judah has befriended Simon, who is below teaching him all kinds of athletic goodness. My favorite was the jumping jacks instruction time. Oh man, was that funny! I only have a still shot, and I'm kicking myself for not getting video, but trust me that it was hilarious.



This is Andrew and Elijah. If you've spent any time with Andrew at all in the last couple months, you've heard all about Elijah. They walk around and discuss the details of the world, like what bugs are called, and if they are in fact "best friends". Elijah is very diplomatic to Andrew's professions of deep friendship and love. Andrew will say, "I love you, Elijah." And he will say, "Thank you." Or Andrew will say, "We are best friends." and Elijah will say, "Yes, we are all best friends with each other." It's great.


This is another neighbor's pepper plant. It's the forbidden fruit. My Judah wants to pick that pepper SO BAD. It's torturous for him, but so far, only one pepper has been victimized by my wicked little cutie.


Yeah... this one. 




No comments: