background

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Roadtrips

Andrew used this neck pillow the entire trip. He called it his sleeping pillow. He was an absolute saint for the whole drive.


Judah was a bit feistier. But that sounds about right, don't you agree?


When we got to Grandma's house they immediately went to their room and played with their toys. This is a firehouse with a ton of pieces to play with, and I laughed out loud (any Friends fans?) when I saw that they had paired their puppy with this house.


My little cuties.





I suffered through another road trip to get to see my other cutie, Jonah, for his birthday party! 


Just like my kids, he wants to take his own pictures too. Here are his photos of himself, and then a remarkably straight one of me.



We went to a splash park, and he was right at home.


Holy goodness, this lady is pregnant! Come on, my sweet Naomi Lane, we're ready to meet you!!


Love my seester.


Cuteness.





Pinterest lied...




But nobody really minded.






Happy Birthday to my dear three year old nephew, Jonah Bear!


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Gaaahhh, the puppy next to the house just warms my heart! I want to smile and cry at the same time! I'm glad they love it so much! (and yes, I do know the Friends reference...lol)

Keep posting the pictures and stories for those of us who miss seeing your antics in-person. :-)