background

Friday, August 8, 2008

ROLLING

Andrew rolled over for the first time yesterday!! I have pictures and a video but I don't have my digital camera hookup here in Texas so I'll have to upload those later. Rusty is bummed that he missed the first time, but excited about the milestone none the less.
Andrew was an ideal travel baby! he was so good the whole time. Thanks everyone for all the travel advice, it was very very helpful.
I'll get the pictures of our trip up soon after getting home.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Isn't it so exciting that you caught it on video? I didn't have video or a digital camera when Asa started rolling over. I got the camera shortly after that. I did get Eli rolling over though and I was ecstatic over that. I love having the video option on the digital camera.

Maƫl said...

Next thing you know .. he'll be running!