background

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Texas Trip Videos


This is Andrew at the airport. We had a long layover so I took him out of the carrier and laid him on his mat on the floor. He just lauged and talked and played until he got tired enough to go back to sleep in the carrier.


Andrew ROLLED OVER!! YAY! He was a little frustrated in the process so forgive the whining and crying. He is more confidant in his abilities now and doesn't cry.


This was Andrew's first piano lesson with my dad. I think my boy is well on his way to Yannihood.


This is Rusty's grandmother! Aren't they so cute together?


This is my sister Angela making Andrew laugh his head off. Nobody makes him laugh this much except for my dad. They have a gift. It is hard to tell the difference between the sound Angela is making and Andrew's laugh sometimes... but trust me, he's laughing HARD.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Such cute videos. He is such a doll. I really need a baby fix right now after watching him. A big hug and a squeeze and lots of kisses would do just fine. Tell our little Andrew that Grandma loves him very much and can't wait to come see him again. I loved watching him roll over. He sounded like he was really working hard at it (grunting and groaning)

Love you all
Grandma