background

Sunday, October 12, 2008

FOOD!

So we finally gave Andrew his first bits of solid foods!! We soft boiled an egg, and gave him the egg yolk. He seemed to be confused by the whole situation. At first he was opening up his mouth and leaning towards the spoon, and then he just really couldn't have cared less one way or the other. I'm pretty sure most of it ended up on his face, and on his bib. But it was an exciting afternoon none the less. The funniest part of it was that he STINKS now!! Everyone said that once you start solid foods his gas smells, and his poop smells, and they were right. He's a tooty little boy anyway, but now it's not just embarrassing because of the sound, but because of the STENCH. So now I have two funky smelling males in my home. Good times!! Here is a picture and a video of my little stinker.





This is just a picture and a video of him being cute. He's got rolling over down solidly, so now it's time to crawl or scoot. Whenever he gets on his belly he gets all wound up and starts flailing. I caught a bit of it on the video, but he always calms down once I get the camera out.



1 comment:

sulfababy said...

Jessica, thanks for your comment. Please let Russell know that Patricia and I visit your blog every once in a while to catch up on the latest cuteness that is your kid. :)