background

Monday, October 27, 2008

Peas!


I am sorry that all our pictures lately are taken in the high chair. It's just that stage of life for us right now. To be completely honest with you I used to HATE pictures of babies with food on them. I thought it was gross. Now I understand that some of the funniest moments happen durring the messiest times. The picture above is Andrew wearing a bib from his Aunt Angela. It was actually supposed to be Gavin's bib, and I am the aunt he loves! Angela was kind enough to give it to me after Gavin died. Now Andrew wears it because he LOVES his Aunt Angela. I think we need a cute nickname for Angela though because Aunt Angela is a mouthfull. I am Kika to my nephew because Jessica is too hard to say. Any suggestions for Ang?

This is a video of Andrew's first feeding of peas. He made this funny face every time I gave him a spoonful. Do you think he liked them?

3 comments:

Christy said...

I love the bib, I have an identical one bought for my oldest by my sisters. As for the face - how adorable. My oldest nephew (on my side of the family) when he was little it didn't matter what he was eating he would make a face as if he didn't like it but he would eat every bite without any protest.

Melissa Pearce said...

hilarious. Vaden did the same face with green beans but would keep eating them nonetheless. He liked more food than liked him, however, so now we are sticking to squash and avocado for a week or so more... love the video. so funny.

Unknown said...

Love the face. I also like how he scrunches up his nose like he is mimicking the face you're making. He is such a cute Jessica!

Very cool that Angela gave him the bib. I just said a little prayer for Jake and Angela. As far as a nickname, how about Gigi? I've heard that for grandmas before, but it works with Angela, right? Aunt Gigi is cute.