background

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunny Carolina

When Rusty got out of class today, we had the PERFECT weather to sit outside and play for a while. Rusty thought he was going to get to study, but with a wife and kid this cute... he didn't stand a chance!! Here are a bunch of pictures documenting our good time. Thanks for the cute giraffe on the butt outfit, Grandma!


He wants to grab the camera from me. It makes a beep when I push the button to focus it, and he wants it in his mouth NOW.


This is that silly, I'm serious and sucking on my lips, face I showed you earlier. what a goofy face. This is my favorite picture of the day though.


He's in the middle of a sentance...


Cute giraffe butt.


Studying Hebrew with Daddy.


Just being cute.


I just missed a BIG smile.


Lunging for the camera, close-up


The whole family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so great! Daddy and I love the sucking on the lips face! It's crazy how much Andrew is growing and how beautiful he is. We love the big, big eyes and wonder if at 6 months the blue is his color. Angela should be glad now, she's not the only one with blues! Andrew's pouty lips are begging for grandma to kiss him to pieces. . . . oh I love looking at him.

You are a skinny little mamma now! Way to go. Be healthy and keep having fun with my grand-boy.

Love to all of you, Mom

Stephanie said...

oh my word. The sucking on my lip face is hysterical. This version is more of a surprise-you-caught-me type of face. super cute.

Poor Rusty. No study time for him.

:)

Stephanie said...

P.S. sometimes I show Taylor photos of your sweet little family. I think he's a little bit enamored with Andrew. My baby's getting baby-fever! Yipes!