background

Monday, November 30, 2009

Judah is here!





Judah Warren Tounget has arrived! He was born early yesterday (Sunday) morning and weighed in at 7 lbs. 5 oz. Both he and mom are doing great and ready to come back home in the morning. Since this is just a friend updating the blog, I will let Jessica tell most of the birth story details when she gets back from the hospital, but all in all the birth went very well (not too terribly long and no major complications), so everyone is very thankful. Here are some pics taken at the hospital today. Poor Andrew can't go meet Judah in the hospital because of the H1N1 restrictions, so brother pics will have to wait until they get home. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, yippee! How exciting!! Congratulations Jessica!! I went back and looked at pics of Andrew's first days, and I think the boys have a little different noses. Judah looks so sweet! I love the name, too. And I'm SOO excited that you are the mama of two boys too. What fun! All my love to you and I can't wait to hear how it all happened. XOXO.

Justin and Gi said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You willed it and God answered.
Thankful everything went well.:)
?dinner?
hugs
what a cutie with that light hair-an angel??

Melissa Pearce said...

He looks like you, Jessica!! Now you each have one that looks like you. I can't wait to meet him.

Julia Haupt said...

ahhh! soooo adorable!