background

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! I know that my blog updates are nothing but random, but I figure I better just throw these pictures up when I take them, otherwise they may never make it. I am willing this baby out of me. I am still two centimeters dilated and 50% effaced so there's no progress. However, I was two centimeters and 50% at my appointment 36 hours before Andrew was born... so it means nothing. I woke up with a TON of contractions all last night, but had none to speak of today. I'll keep you updated as things happen.


Andrew LOVES his books. We read every day whether Rusty and I want to or not.


Yes, He's petting half of a dog. No idea where the other half is.


Do I look grumpy? I feel grumpy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!! That baby has to be lying in there horizontally! I love how cute and little you are with that big ol' BA-DOW belly! (I'm sure you're lovin' it too, right?).

I can't wait to see your little one on the outside. We love you all and miss you!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Leah for the Paynes

Stephanie said...

Dadgum, you are so skinny adorable. You're like a think lil' toothpick with a giant melon for a tummy. You're cute. Sorry you're feeling cranky. : (
Baby will come soon!!!!