background

Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Birthdays!

Three of the four of us have April birthdays! Here are some pictures of Andrew's cook-out party, and my girls night out celebration! Rusty, unfortunately, had to work on his birthday and wouldn't let me have people over to celebrate his on a different day... Next year!

Andrew's bday was celebrated with a grill out and chill out party! Our amazing friends and neighbors enjoyed the ideal weather, Rusty (Grill Master) Tounget grilled up some hot dogs, and Andrew played with his friends; it was perfect. 










My sweet-heart girlfriends joined me for a night of live music (he was surprisingly great) and some kid-free conversation. It was a breath of fresh air for me, and exactly the way I wanted to celebrate the fact that God has given me 27 years on this planet. Thanks girlies, it was amazing.








No comments: