background

Monday, April 2, 2012

My Puppies

Rusty has been playing Chess with the boys, and we found them setting up their animals on their pegboard like chess pieces! Nerds in training!

adorable

While I have no knowledge or skills to pass along, I do get my couch snuggle time in on a regular basis.

They love it.

Outdoor snack time is SO much cooler than indoor snack time.


My fearless boys race down a hill in front of our house. The helmets are new, and have already been rocked against the cement a couple times. Skull saving success.




Oh yeah, AND Rusty is bound and determined to teach me how to ride the motorcycle. This weekend I coasted it down the hill, lifted my feet onto the pegs, and brought it to a complete stop. All without killing myself OR hurting the bike. Lesson one, CHECK!

No comments: