background

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Things They Say

Andrew: Thanks for coming to snuggle me up, Mommy!
Me: Of course, kiddo! Do you know that you were my first baby?
Andrew: Yeah, but I don't want to BE a baby... I want to HAVE a baby.
Me: Well, it's going to be a little bit longer...
Andrew: It's going to be until I'm 14 and I find a Mary and then we have a baby?
Me: You will get marrIED, then have a baby, hopefully. And I'm hoping you'll be in your twenties.
Andrew: But after I get 20 I'll be 1 again! *tears begin to flow* I can't be twenty because I want to HAVE a baby!
Me: *feeling seriously out of my league* Do you want some ICE-CREAM?!?!
Andrew: YEAH!


Whew! I'm not sure where things derailed, but thank goodness for the distractability of the kid.


Andrew: "I don't want my hair to go like Daddy's... like all the hair off"

yeouch! and... HAHAHAHA!


Rusty: "One duck, two...?"
Andrew: "Ducks!"
Rusty: "Good! One goose, two...?"
Andrew: "Geese!"
Rusty: "Very good! One zebra, two...?"
Andrew: "Zebras!"
Rusty: "Perfect! One dog, two...?"
Andrew: "PUPPIES!"

Who needs kindergarten?


Judah: "I'm all the way tired, I need a hug."

Cuter than cute.

No comments: