background

Friday, January 13, 2012

Funny Faces

Amazingly, Andrew seems to have grown out of his refusal to sit still for pictures.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I got a COOL new camera for Christmas, and it's red. Andrew loves it.
The problem now is that every time I say, "Aww you look so cute!" He says, "Then why don't you take my picture?" As if that's the only way to really hit home the idea that he really is cute. Oh goodness, I thought girls were bad about needing reassurance of their physical cuteness... The other thing is that I made the horrible, life changing, mistake of showing him that the picture shows up on the back of the camera after you take a picture. So he wants to see it after every. single. shot. This has led to some really really blurry pictures of the kid jumping the gun and running to see the result. Thankfully, he's learned to sit still long enough to get a clear picture. But now it's a game to have us all make silly faces, take a picture, and then crack up over the results. It's one of his favorite games. Hundreds and hundreds of ridiculous pictures. Here are some of his favorites, that aren't too terribly embarrassing for me!






I hope you enjoyed. He's an amazing boy, and I'm honored to call him mine. Here's a shot of what Judah did while we took silly pictures... grump. 


No comments: