background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Morning Person

I wasn't the most natural 'morning person'. These kiddos do.not.care. what time I go to bed, or how many times I  get up to calm them from their dreams. Their little body clocks wake them up between 7 and 7:15 no matter what. I know that's late compared to some of my friends' kids but my lazy self struggles to get started that early. I'm fine with being awake... but there is a huge difference between awake, and being greeted by a THRILLED to be awake two and three year old. That's a morning for ya'. Our days start with a bang. They come running out of their rooms when their clock turns green, and they are pumped. We immediately have to do potty and diaper goodness, then they want food... immediately. They want to break their fast really really really fast. But look at these faces... what kind of person couldn't learn to love mornings? 






And as a bonus... some baby arse to get your day started.


1 comment:

raphaelle said...

Ha love that baby ars